Week 1 Posting - Same Blog, New Class

Hello everyone and welcome to the I/Os of IT! IT's a new semester and this blog is now going to focus on computer hardware and software management.

This week I would like to introduce myself (again). This is my second semester at Bellevue University pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology. Last semester, I took Network Management and Infrastructure, and Computer Server Environments. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I very excited for this semester, and even more excited at the prospect of achieving CompTIA A+ certification. I feel that having this cert is going to be a great way to finally get my foot in the door and starting working in the field as an IT Professional. It's going to be a great semester, so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts