Week 1 Posting - It's all happening.

Hello everyone,

My name is Ian Ohlman and over the next twelve weeks I will be discussing various topics related to IT, specifically, networks and the management of networks. This week though...I've got nothing. No experience beyond helping friends and family with operating system issues, home network issues, and things like how to delete browser history send email.

But I expect all that to change very soon.

I'm finally on what I see as a solid path to doing something I love, working with people and technology, and making a living at the same time. It's all happening. I plan to put in the hard work to make sure I can realize these goals, and I invite you to join me in this journey, now in blog form! Feels good.

Thanks for reading, see you next week.




Comments

Popular Posts